Entries are invited for the 2020 Zee Magazine Africa “Write 4 Health” Challenge. We’re asking for your response to the pandemic and the times we’re in now. While we’re hunkered down, we can still be productive allowing ourselves to reflect and clean out some of the cobwebs that cling to us. Let’s hear from you “Write 4 Health”, tell us your experiences and human interest short stories during this pandemic (COVID-19) period.
- 1st Winner: $1000
- 2nd Winner: $500
- 3rd Winner: $400
- 4th Winner: $300
- Finalists: $100.
- Participants must be African citizens; non-African citizens are not eligible to participate.
- Participants ages 15+ of all experience levels are welcome.
- Contest must be written in English.
- Type your essay on A4 paper size, 2-4 pages maximum. Handwritten essays are accepted and should be on A4 paper size, 2-4 pages maximum. Please include your name on the essay.
- Scan your essay documents to a .jpg or .pdf format and attach them to the email. Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
DEADLINE: July 28 2020
To apply and for more information visit here