Youth Global Forum 2019, Amsterdam – Netherlands
Youth Time International Movement is for the FINAL TIME, officially re-opening the application call for Participants to attend the fifth annual Youth Global Forum. Don’t miss the opportunity to spend an exciting week in one of Europe’s tech hubs, the city of Amsterdam, and gain invaluable new skills, knowledge, and experiences that will serve as a solid foundation for your future entrepreneurial & professional endeavors. The event will take place in Amsterdam, from December 2nd – 6th with over 100 participants, experts, and trainers from all over the world. The application call will close on November 10th, 2019.
Who can apply?
- Young people 20-35 from around the world;
- Master’s/PhD students, social entrepreneurs, young professionals, persons working at/with startup incubators and/or accelerators;
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking).
You can either apply as a project presenter or a basic participant.
As a basic participant you can expect to:
- Participate in educational and interactive talks and become inspired through sessions conducted by distinguished, honorable guests;
- Gain valuable new skills, knowledge, and experiences that will serve as a solid foundation for your future entrepreneurial & professional endeavors;
- Have a unique opportunity to meet with 100 like-minded people from across the globe and network with renowned professionals in the fields of business, entrepreneurship, finance, science, technology, and education.
- Paid Internship at the International Youth Society Of Eco-Friendly Renewable Technology (India) will be offered to one of the Youth Global Forum attendees;
- Rich cultural exchange program which includes trips to see some of Amsterdam’s most iconic attractions;
- Official welcome and closing dinners, as well as the projects awarding ceremony in special stunning spots in Amsterdam.
For more information, Visit Program Website
Michael is a Project Manager with years of experience in nonprofits and managing startups. He shares what he has learnt over time with like-minded persons. He gives classes to persons who plan a future in the nonprofits sector or as entrepreneurs.