The biggest youth generation in history will be organized by delegates to make a better world. In addition to acting as youth representatives for the UNITE 2030 community, they will support and connect grassroots campaigns, amplify youth actions that are creating change, and develop tools and programming to support young people around the world in achieving the Global Goals and accelerating solutions to the Sustainable Development Goals.
During the YDP, Delegates connect with like-minded young leaders, strengthen their leadership skills, build their capacity to lead and create sustainable global change, and take action for a better world.
Our Delegates are some of the world’s top young Changemakers. Cohort 6 will support 100 leaders from around the world who are taking action globally and locally to support the agenda of the United Nations
- Between 18 – 30 years old on the start date of the Cohort (on January 10th, 2022 for Cohort 6);
- Proven dedication and commitment to our core organizational values;
- Demonstrated proof of taking action toward the Sustainable Development Goals;
- Time commitment [able to commit between 6-8 hours per week on the Youth Delegate Program]
- Proficiency in English
- Reliable access to a computer / internet.
DEADLINE: December 10 2021
To apply and for more information visit here🔥26 views