Shell LiveWIRE’s Top Ten Innovators is a global competition that highlights and rewards LiveWIRE businesses that demonstrate excellence in innovation.
This year, Shell has partnered with Shell Global Commercial to deliver Top Ten Innovators (TTI) 2020, a global competition to find innovative solutions among their Shell LiveWIRE alumni that promote Creating a More Liveable World.
By competing in the Top Ten Innovators competition, entrepreneurs have the chance to receive prize funding, direct mentoring support from Shell staff, and the opportunity to integrate within and benefit from vast market linkages within Shell’s global network.
- Top Ten Innovators awards prizes across three categories. Each category will have one winner and two runners up. The winners will receive US $20,000 and runners-up will receive US $10,000.
- You have participated in a Shell LiveWIRE or affiliated programme since January 2015.
- Your company was registered within the last five years (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and/or 2019).
- You have, or are willing to obtain, a company bank account.
- If you’re producing a product, you have a working prototype.
- You are not a past Top Ten Innovators winner.
DEADLINE: June 10 2020
To apply and for more information visit here