Senior Research Fellowships support independent researchers who are emerging as global leaders in their field and want to tackle the most important questions in science.
The award includes:
- A basic salary (determined by your host organisation)
- A fellowship supplement of £12,500 if you’re paid on a non-clinical salary scale
- personal removal expenses
- Research expenses, Including research staff.
- You can apply for a Senior Research Fellowship if you’re already leading your own independent research program and you are an emerging global leader in your field.
- You should have a higher degree (Ph.D. or equivalent) and significant research experience.
You should be able to show the following:
- A track record of holding independent funding such as project, program or fellowship support
- Evidence of important contributions to your area of research, for example, publications, patents, software development or an impact on health policy or practice
- Show that work is important, original and has an impact
- A strong rationale for needing a research fellowship rather than taking up an established post
- Commitment to developing and mentoring less experienced researchers.
DEADLINE: July 16, 2020.
To apply and for more information visit here