The United Nations Academic Impact and MCN proudly present the Millennium Fellowship, a semester-long leadership development program on your campus to take your social impact to the next level.
The Millennium Fellowship convenes, challenges, and celebrates student leadership for UN goals on campuses worldwide. The program is free for accepted applicants. Access to world class training, connections, and recognition is just an application away.
The Millennium Fellowship takes place on campuses around the world. If you and peers on your campus are selected for the Millennium Fellowship, you will convene this August to December at least monthly on your own campus – building your capacity as a leader, the capacity of your Millennium Fellowship Project, and building community with peers on campus (and virtually with other Millennium Fellows around the world).
- All admitted Millennium Fellows are supported in engaging on their respective campuses for the duration of the Fellowship.
- You must be at least 18 years old, an undergraduate enrolled in a college or university, and in good standing at that academic institution for the duration of the program.
- The Millennium Fellowship program is open for undergraduate students only. Students who graduated or expect to graduate before December 2020, are not eligible for the program. Graduate students are not eligible.
- You make a commitment to convene in-person least eight times during the Millennium Fellowship (for 2020 the program will run August-December) with your Campus Directors and other Fellows on your campus to share best practices and take collective action.
- Students have to meet on-campus, in-person for the Fellowship sessions. If you miss sessions, this is grounds for expulsion and the forfeiture of your designation as a Millennium Fellow. Campus Directors have additional responsibilities.
DEADLINE: April 30 2020
To apply and for more information visit here