This challenge gives youth a voice in exploring how we might empower people and communities to become more pandemic-resilient. We are looking for your ideas to solve real challenges faced by real people just like you.
This challenge offers you the opportunity to develop future-ready employability skills like design thinking while contributing to the global efforts to tackle COVID-19. As you progress through this challenge, you’ll use a human-centered design approach to:
- Discover how COVID-19 is impacting real people in different ways
- Define these challenges from a human-centered perspective, and
- Develop innovative solutions to these challenges
You’ll start by exploring human needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic and turn your findings into core challenges faced by real people. By using our tools &techniques you will generate multiple ideas to solve these challenges and prototype solutions to share with people around the world.
- Get certified in design thinking as you develop products, services and solutions to the challenges faced by people in your community like misinformation & trust, depression, income insecurity and stalled learning.
- Everyone who finishes this challenge will receive a certificate of participation from UNICEF, acknowledging your positive contribution in the fight against this pandemic.
- Anyone over the age of 14 who identifies as Youth.
DEADLINE: June 13 2020
To apply and for more information visit here