Training the female sport for all leaders of tomorrow is a mentorship and mobility programme – co-funded by the European Commission – which aims to empower young African and European women and equip them with knowledge, skills and experiences to lead the Sport for All Movement. The programme will not only strengthen employability, but also enhance personal development through time spent in a foreign country. The project is led by TAFISA, African Union Sports Council Region 5, European Network Sport Education, Olympic Committee of Slovenia – Association of Sport Federations.
- This is a rare opportunity to learn from global experts in the Sport for All field and enhance professional and personal development through first-hand experiences, informal education, and visits to foreign countries. You will also meet like-minded people from different backgrounds.
- Female aged between 18 to 30 years old.
- Proficient in a working level of English.
- Hold (as a minimum) high-school diploma.
- Undertaking studies or employment and able to provide a letter of support from your place of study and/or employment.
- 2 years’ experience as an employee or volunteer in Sport, or a relevant field relating to social development (e.g. health, education, gender, violence, social inclusion, etc.).
- Have interest and are motivated to work internationally.
- Are committed to the project’s 2-year lifespan, available to attend all three mobilities and are willing to sign a commitment agreement.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal and time and project management skills.
DEADLINE: March 31 2020
To apply and for more information visit here