The Great Lakes Creative Producers Lab is a five-day film development program designed to broaden participants’ professional networks and producing expertise through a series of hands-on workshops and one-on-one sessions with local and regional industry mentors. The residential program is intended to sharpen emerging producers’ creative instincts as well as their communication and problem-solving abilities throughout the development of their next feature film project.
1. Candidates must have been the lead creative producer on at least two short films or one feature-length fiction or nonfiction film. This does not include credits as an associate or executive producer.
2. Applicants must have a completed, scripted fiction feature project.
3. Candidates must have the legal right to produce the script (via ownership, option, or attachment agreement).
4. Applicants may not be the project’s writer or director.
5. Applicants must be citizens of one of the eligible countries – Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda & Burundi.
DEADLINE: October 10, 2021
To apply and for more information, visit here