The Thailand International Cooperation Agency (TICA) Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand is accepting applications for the Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) 2020. Thailand International Cooperation Agency (TICA) offers 70 postgraduate scholarships for government officials from developing countries around the world.
The Royal Thai Government will bear the following expenses for successful candidates during their study in Thailand. The expenses include:
- Return economy class air ticket and airport pick- up service
- Monthly subsistence, settlement, books and Thesis allowance
- Tuition fee:Awardees’ tuition fee will be directly reimbursed from TICA, except equipment insurance fee, transcript and certficate fee.
- Candidates should be working in the area related to the course provided
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and /or professional experience related field or related to graduate degree.
- Candidates must have a good command of English
- It is recommended that candidates be less than 50 years of age.
- Candidates must have a good physical and mental condition.
- Click here to view eligible countries
DEADLINE: June 30, 2020
To apply and for more information visit here.