The MTN Foundation is a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) management structure for the MTN Group’s related initiatives across its 22 operations.
The MTN Ghana Foundation was established in 2007 as a single purpose vehicle to drive all MTN’s CSR initiatives in the country. The Foundation currently has three focus areas – Health, Education and Economic Empowerment.
For about two decades, the MTN scholarship foundation has been awarding various sponsorship programmes to thousands of well-deserving across the African continent. Now Ghanaian youths are been supported by MTN Ghana Foundation to pursue various courses at different levels of education in Ghana through the Scholarship scheme.
The Scholarship is designed for Year one Undergraduate Students and Continuing education Students at any public Higher Institution in Ghana. The Applicant must be pursuing any choice course.
The MTN Scholarship in Ghana 2020 covers the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
The Applicant must be sure he/she has the following:
- Must be a citizen of Ghana
- Must be proven to be hardworking with excellent academic results
- Continuing students and first-year students in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana who meet all criteria may apply.
- Provide a one-page letter of motivation indicating why MTN Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are.
- Attach WASSCE results, admission letters and written Testimonials from your Senior High School. Please note that thorough checks will be made on all documents submitted.
- The application must be submitted together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address).
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
- An applicant who enjoys any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
- Priority would be given to persons pursuing courses in ICT, Computer Science, and Engineering. WOMEN and PERSONS with disability are especially encouraged to apply.
DEADLINE: May 30 2020
To apply and for more information visit here