Mozilla is looking to invest in people, projects, and technologies that shape the internet and have a positive impact without having to only worry about the bottom line. Firefox, Wikipedia, WordPress, DuckDuckGo, Kickstarter, GitHub, Node.js, and Ethereum are some of our favorite examples of the internet at its best.
People like you built Firefox. People like you will write the next amazing chapter of the internet:
- The Startup Studio: $75,000 investment in early stage startups.
- The MVP Lab: $16,000 funding to pre-startup teams. For-profit, non-profit or open source.
- The Open Lab: Up to 10 x $10,000 prize for the best community projects.
We hope to see a wide range of proposals around big categories including, but not limited to:
- Collaboration & Society, particularly in view of the current global crisis
- Decentralized Web
- Messaging & Social Networking
- Surveillance Capitalism
- Misinformation & Content
- Artificial Intelligence
- Web Assembly
DEADLINE: June 5, 2020.
To apply and for more information visit here