In 2020, Merck is offering a series of research grants to stimulate innovative research in challenging areas of future importance. Grants of 100,000 EUR – 500,000 EUR per year for up to 3 years are availabe in the areas of
Bioreactor design for cultured meat
Next generation machine learning
Pandemic preparedness / fighting new emerging viral infectious disease
- The amount of the grant(s) is 100,000 – 500,000 EUR per year for up to 3 years, or any other amount or time that will be determined based on the recommendation of the research grant committees. The award may fund all or part of the proposed project and for all or part of the requested time period.
- The Merck research grants program is open to scientists in all career stages who are affiliated with any research-based institution, university or company.
- Applicants submit their application for the focus topics containing non-confidential information only. You may apply for more than one focus topic.
- If your application is successful, you will be invited to submit a full proposal and join a deep-dive workshop with the other finalists in 2020.
- Submissions are accepted from scientists in all countries all over the world.
DEADLINE: August 31 2020
To apply and for more information visit here