Max Planck Summer Internship Program provides the opportunity for highly motivated undergraduate students to join one of the labs at the Max Planck Institute of Neurobiology(link is external) (the future Max Planck Institute for Biological Intelligence) and the Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry(link is external). The program will allow you to become familiar with different scientific approaches and laboratory methods. The aim of our internship program is to provide excellent students with a broad range of research experiences and knowledge to promote them early on in their career.
- The monthly stipend will be given 800 Euro Per Month.
- Air-Fare of both sides.
- Accommodation during the program.
- Local Trips.
- Are you at least a second year Bachelor student or higher OR are you currently enrolled in a Master program.
- Do you have already some first research experience in a laboratory setting (such a lab-rotations or summer internships)?.
- Are you in the top 10 %ile of your class or do you have a GPA equivalent of at least 3.7 out of 4 (USA), distinction level (UK) or 1.6 (Germany)? For other countries equivalent scores would apply.
- Will you be able to identify a referee (university professor or independent group leader), who knows you well and who will support you by submitting a meaningful and enthusiastic letter of recommendation?
- Do you study at an internationally recognized university with excellent reputation? (A good indicator would be if your university is among the top 500 universities, World University Rankings 2022(link is external)).
- Was your academic training in English OR do you have an English certificate such as TOEFL or IELTS score report (minimal level TOEFL: 80; IELTS: 6.5)?
- Are you currently enrolled in a university for Bachelor or Master (or equivalent) studies and/or will you be enrolled during summer 2022?
DEADLINE: February 15 2022
To apply and for more information visit here