The Certificate in Nonprofit Management for Senior Executives (aged 18 -35) is designed to strengthen the leadership, governance, and management capacity of experienced young executives working in or with nonprofit organisations. The program equips participants to deal with strategic and high-level challenges and opportunities in their organisations and community.
It is designed as a highly practical and experiential executive leadership course to refine the skillsets of nonprofit leaders. The certificate program also gives participants the opportunity to create a network of local, national, and international nonprofit executives committed to working across organisations, communities, and sectors to address public needs.
Through the Certificate in Nonprofit Management for Senior Executive participants will
- Develop effective 21st Century Nonprofit Leadership skills and craft strategic goals to improve leadership practices.
- Refine their board governance, strategy and talent management capacity
- Learn strategic practices for leading and managing change in their organisations and society
- Develop leadership tools necessary to influence policy decisions, encourage collaboration, and build coalitions
- Leverage techniques for fundraising, grant management, and stakeholder engagement
- Explore strategies for building and sustaining partnerships.
- This programme is open to young experienced executives (Ages 18 – 35) who work in the Nonprofit Sector and/or run a Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs).
- To be admitted applicants should have at least 5 years of working experience.
DEADLINE: May 31 2020
To apply and for more information visit here