In Money Trail, Journalismfund.eu offers working grants for (teams of) African, Asian and European journalists to investigate cross-border illicit financial flows, tax abuse, and corruption in Africa, Asia, and Europe. Grants are awarded to journalists solely by Journalismfund.eu, with no input or oversight at any stage from the consortium as a whole.
The primary goal of this grant is to expose illicit finance and tax abuse.
- Intercontinental journalist teams from Africa, Asia, and Europe.
- Regional cross-border collaborations in Africa and Asia.
- Exceptional proposals from individual journalists in Africa and Asia whose story includes an offshore element in a national story – where the money trail leads to a tax haven – can be accepted.
- European journalists planning on applying must collaborate with an African or Asian journalist.
- Foreign correspondents in Africa or Asia can apply with local journalists.
DEADLINE: June 15, 2020
To apply and for more information visit here