Do you have ideas or are already working with solutions that can meet the challenges that especially girls are facing related to COVID-19?
Plan International Norway, Young Sustainable Impact, and Accenture would like to invite youth in Norway, Bangladesh, Tanzania, Uganda, and Malawi to join our Youth Innovation Hack – an online innovation program for youth aged 16-25.
The goal for the program is to work with ideas and/or solutions, or already existing solutions, related to COVID-19 that potentially can be explored further and/or developed after the program.
- During the program of two weeks, the participants will work together in teams to create solutions/ideas or further develop ideas/solutions to answer some of the most pressing challenges girls and communities in Bangladesh, Tanzania, Uganda, and Malawi are facing because of the corona virus pandemic.
- The selected teams will get the chance to pitch the idea/solution to an audience that is genuinely interested in the topics and might have the network to explore your idea/solution further.
- Application is open to Youth between 16-25 from Bangladesh, Tanzania, Uganda, Malawi, and Norway.
- The solutions and/or ideas should improve girls’ and young women’s situation and preferably impact the most marginalized girls and young women.
- Relevant themes to innovate and hack:
Health and hygiene awareness-raising and facilities
Child protection and girls’ rights
Economic support and job creation
Refugee camps and internally displaced people
Community engagement –related to all themes above
DEADLINE: May 12, 2020
To apply and for more information visit here.