SEVICS is a youth-focused organization and seeks talented individuals who can contribute to our goals. The position of Administrative Officer is a full-time engagement which requires multitasking. Our ideal candidate must be willing to work in a hybrid position which requires some level of innovativeness, creativity, and dedication.
What does this role include?
- Content Creation for training and SEVICS Website.
- Mobilization/moderation of volunteers and interns.
- Meeting daily visibility targets.
- Reporting on events and trainings.
- Ad hoc tasks to be discussed at the time of hiring.
What are our expectations from you?
- Excellent Social Media Skills. Knowledge of Social Media Marketing is an added advantage
- Strong research and writing skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Ability to work efficiently without supervision
- Result-oriented and the willingness to learn fast
What can you expect from us?
- Mentoring and career development opportunities
- Conducive and supportive work environment
- A reasonable monthly remuneration
Kindly mail your CV and a well-researched writing sample to email@example.com (copy firstname.lastname@example.org) before midnight, 4th January 2020. Writing Sample can be on any subject of interest to you.
Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted for interviews.
- Females and persons under 25 years are encouraged to apply.
- Education is not a criterion for this position. Skills are all that matter.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider applications on a first-come, first-served basis.
- This is a fulltime position with a 3 months probationary status.
Location: Enugu, Nigeria.