The Fellows Program is the Leadership Foundation’s signature leadership development program. Now in its 26th year, the Fellows Program accelerates the careers of top-performing women through world-class leadership training and mentoring from executive women leaders. The approach is holistic and focused on the participant’s personal and professional development, career path, and trajectory, while embracing the value of an outside perspective.
The program convenes approximately 35 Fellows from around the world for a total of 20 days, comprised of three separate sessions. It is executed in partnership with INSEAD and Harvard Business School. The Fellows Program offers creative, multidisciplinary training aimed at developing leadership and strategic management capabilities.
In addition to leadership training, Fellows are matched with an IWF member who serves as a mentor and coach during the program year. Through the mentoring experience, participants gather personal insights and advice from women at the top of their field. Fellows also take part in IWF’s annual World Leadership Conference, which brings together 850+ female executives from more than 40 nations.
The Leadership Foundation seeks candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Considered change agents within their organization and community
- Possess the ambition to push to the highest levels of their career and the desire to lift as they rise with regard to legacy and mentoring
- Substantive professional/work experience and significant direct accomplishments
- Strength of character, motivation and commitment to goals
- Superior intellectual ability, as evidenced by academic history and distinctions, and recommendations
- Have the capacity to both contribute to and gain from the Fellows Program
- Intention to participate fully in all activities and training components associated with the Fellows Program, as well as a commitment to the Legacy Project
DEADLINE: June 1 2020
To apply and for more information visit here