Starting from 2016, the Department of Urbanism of the TU Delft provides two full scholarship to students from Sub-Saharan Africa aged between 22 and 28 to participate in the Summer School.
TU Delft is looking for exceptionally motivated individuals with excellent communication skills, leadership qualities and capacity to work in a group in a collaborative way, who can demonstrate they will give a notable contribution to the Summer School and who can act as multipliers of the knowledge acquired at their home institutions.
Selected students are expected to act as ambassadors for TU Delft, the Department of Urbanism and the Delft Global Initiative and will help promote our learning philosophy and values.
- The scholarships cover travel costs, accommodation and daily costs during the Summer School (meals and transportation).
- This scholarship is intended for passport holders of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa between 22 and 28 years of age, studying in the following areas:
- Urban design
- Spatial planning (town, urban and regional planning)
- Environmental engineering
- Water engineering
- Urban law and management
- Political sciences
- Public administration
- Areas that have a close relationship with planning and design of sustainable cities and communities
- Female students are strongly encouraged to apply.
DEADLINE: April 1 2020
To apply and for more information visit here