Applications for the 2020 French-African Young Leaders Program are now open. The French-African Foundation has launched the Young Leaders program in response to the immense global challenges which require a new generation of leaders whose ambition is to become true agents of change.
- Be between 28 and 40 years old as of October 31st, 2020;
- Have French nationality or the nationality of an African country;
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in French or a demonstrated interest to learn French is highly beneficial and will be an advantage in the application process;
- Demonstrated engagement across public and private sectors, and across geographical borders. The application must also demonstrate applied skills and experiences in any domain (which could include manufacturing and industry, services, public administration, agriculture, health, science, education, tech, culture and art, media, sports, and community);
- Demonstrate inclusive leadership, commitment, and sustained involvement (3 years minimum) that impacts your community, country, or sub-region.
- Display of a privileged professional and/or personal and/or associative relationship with France and Africa (at least two out of these three points). This connection should be a lasting link of 3 years minimum.
DEADLINE: April 3, 2020.
To apply and for more information visit here.