The Fishbowl Challenge is a competition that brings together students from various parts of the world in collaborative problem-solving for some of the world’s most complex social and economic issues.
Fishbowl is an intense 6-month business planning competition to tackle some of the world’s most important challenges. Teams from around the world compete for a fully-funded summer to pursue their venture and for a shot at seed funding while receiving feedback from mentors and judges along the way.
- Up to $50,000 in prize money to be won
- Opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals
- Gain experience working with a global team
- Build your skills and grow as an entrepreneur.
- The Fishbowl Challenge welcomes applicants from all countries
- Only undergraduate and graduate (Master’s) university students are eligible to apply
- Individuals can apply with an idea or an interest in any of our listed categories of social issues. If your topic of interest is not within the shortlisted categories, you are welcome to apply and indicate which topic area you are interested in pursuing while filling out the application form.
DEADLINE: July 15 2020
To apply and for more information visit here