The Student Summer Research Fellowship (ETH SSRF) programme offers undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to gain their first research experience in an area of their choice. The fellowship provided by the Computer Science Department of ETH takes place during two summer months and is open to all students worldwide. The department is committed to increasing diversity in the computer science area.
- Fellows at ETH Zurich will receive a monthly allowance of about CHF 1.750 to cover housing and living expenses.
Travel and visa expenses will be covered as well. Students can claim the travel costs against receipts at the beginning of the program.
- Affordable housing during the research stay will be organised, once a candidate is accepted into the program. We will also provide information regarding visa applications (where required).
- Fellows have the opportunity to explore the vibrant culture of Zurich in the summer as well as the beautiful mountainous landscape of Switzerland in their free time.
- Bachelor’s and master’s students worldwide with an expected graduation date earliest during the spring semester the year after the 2-month fellowship.
- This programme is open to students of all nationalities.
DEADLINE: December 15 2021
To apply and for more information visit here