The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award is an ARM initiative in partnership with TechnoVision’s TVC Labs that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop innovative start-up ventures that add economic value to Nigeria.
The DAAYTA 2022 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future. It seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create a positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
Similar to the last edition, DAAYTA 2022 final event will be held virtually and applications are welcomed from all parts of Nigeria.
The winner of DAAYTA 2022 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (twelve million naira) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- contribution to working capital;
- participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Submit their application which must be their original work
- Have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- Be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- Be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for March & April 2022
- Understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- Be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
DEADLINE: December 27 2021
To apply and for more information visit here