The Children’s Prize is awarded to scientifically-minded individuals with a passion for global child health and a strong commitment to verify the impact of their work. Between 2013 and 2017, the Prize has awarded over $1,700,000.00 to such individuals and organizations across the globe.
Propose a ready-to-execute project plan that is focused on saving children’s lives under-five.
Projects are evaluated on their:
- ability to impact rates within a child mortality indicator (U5MR, IMR, NMR, etc.)
- innovation and scalability of the intervention approach within global health
- feasibility of the proposed lives-saved estimate
- probability of success
- ease of verification
- inclusion of a process impact assessment
To ensure that more children under the age of five survive and thrive, we must harness knowledge from around the world and across a broad range of disciplines to find the most effective solutions. Project proposals submitted may include, but are not limited to, intervention solutions in healthcare services, technology, education, infrastructure and agriculture.
- $150,000 grant will be awarded for the Children’s Prize Challenge.
- The Children’s Prize contest (aka “the Prize”) is open to all individuals who are currently enrolled graduate students in a formal accredited academic institution, worldwide. The prize funds may only be used for charitable purposes, subject to expenditure responsibility.
- Employees of, or any person associated with, the business operations of the Prize Administrators and their family members, may not compete for the Prize.
DEADLINE: June 28 2020
To apply and for more information visit here🔥2 views