The world’s carbon budget is finite and running out fast; at bp we know the world needs a rapid transition to net zero. We all want energy that is reliable and affordable, but that is no longer enough. It must also be cleaner. This will require nothing short of reimagining energy for people and our planet.
Scholarship recipients will join bp’s delegation to the 2021 One Young World Summit in Munich, where they will meet and exchange ideas with peers from across the business. The scholarship seeks candidates making an impact in one of the following areas:
- Advocating for progressive climate policies
- Enhancing current decarbonised energy technologies such as solar and wind
- Improving access to energy
- Innovating to reduce emissions in households, cities and industries
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich
- Hotel accommodation between 21 – 26 April 2021
- The cost of travel to and from Munich
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Ground transportation between Summit venues
- Access to bespoke bp programming including: pre-Summit briefing, a bp buddy from the company’s internal delegation and a post-Summit feedback session.
Candidates must be:
- Aged 18 – 30*
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
DEADLINE: June 24 2020
To apply and for more information visit here