Deadline: 15 August 2019
Atlas Corps is currently inviting mid-career professionals from around the world to apply for Fellowships in the United States.
Atlas Corps engages leaders committed to social change in 12-18 month, professional fellowships at organizations to learn best practices, build organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of global leaders. Fellows serve at Host Organizations working on issues that complement their expertise. This prestigious fellowship includes a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing), an international flight, and health insurance.
All applicants must be aged 22-35 and must have 2-10 years of relevant experience in the nonprofit/social sector, a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, English proficiency, commitment to return to applicants home country after the fellowship.
Fellows – but not their dependents – receive:
- Program-related international travel
- Program-related domestic travel Basic health insurance that covers new injuries and illnesses
- Monthly stipend for basic living expenses (shared housing, food, local transportation, and a phone plan)
- Documentation (DS-2019) that enables the Fellow to obtain a J-1 visa.
- Placement at a Host Organization
- Participation in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab (leadership development training series)
Two or more years of relevant experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading).
- Age 35 or younger.
- Commitment to return to applicants home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship.
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation.