Applications are currently invited for the International Scholarship program which will be awarded to individuals who are interested in pursuing a degree program at Technical University of Munich Asia, Singapore.
The limited number of TUM Asia bond free scholarships will be awarded based on the following:
- Excellent academic results
- Good industrial backgrounds (if any)
- Strong recommendations/testimonials
- Applicants must have at least a Bachelor Degree in Science or a related discipline with remarkable results.
- Applicants must have to submit the following test scores:
TOEFL: Recent score with a Minimum 88 for the Internet-Based Test
IELTS: With academic IELTS result of at least 6.5
Deadline: March 31, 2020
To apply and for more information visit here