The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is pleased to announce the launch of a youth video contest focused on the theme ‘Renewable Energy in the Time of COVID-19: Youth Actions for Recovery’.
You can enter the contest by uploading a video on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, using the hashtag #IRENAYouthContest and tagging IRENA, and creatively addressing your ideas on ‘Renewable Energy in the Time of COVID-19: Youth Actions for Recovery’ in 60 seconds or less.
The winner or winners of the youth video contest will get a chance to engage with and contribute to the IRENA Youth Forum that will be held on January 2021 at IRENA Headquarters and their videos will be also circulated on IRENA’s social media channels and featured in a newsroom article on the IRENA website.
- The competition is open to contestants up 30 years old from all over the world. Minors must have the permission of their parents or legal guardians to participate in the contest.
- Video entry must clearly and creatively address the abovementioned theme in 60 seconds or less.
- The video should be submitted by uploading it either on participant’s Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account by using the hashtag #IRENAYouthContest and tagging IRENA.
- Submissions are limited to one video per individual.
- The video should be in English, or if created in another language must include English subtitles.
- Being fully cognizant of cultural aspects around the world, it is not mandatory that the youth shows the face in the video.
DEADLINE: July 8 2020
To apply and for more information visit here